NSCLC prognosis method for outlicense
New patented and completely developed prognosis method for NCSLC response for different treatments is available
We are fundraising for a Company that has developed a pipeline of small molecules, chemically modified fatty acids, that have shown activity in different cancer types. One of them, active in a very aggrssive type of cancer is beginning its I/IIa Phase.
The products have shown a very low toxicity despite their efficacy
New cancer products
Company that has a rich pipeline in the field of epigenetics, mostly applied to cancer. The most advanced of them is ready to enter Phase I.
The Company has a very qualified, seasoned management and plurilingual team, that has been living in different countriesin Eureope, America and Asia. The Company is willing to develop its next steps either in Europe or in any other country suitable to the investor’s needs, if necessary.
– A potent HDAC inhibitor with an effective pK profile and very low toxicity
– A highly potent and selective HDAC-6 Inhibitor
– DNMT inhibitors
– Proteasome inhibitors
NSCLC Phase I Company
Company with international vocation, born in Europethat on these days is establishing itself also in Puerto Rico, that has developed a new drug candidate, actually in phase I clinical trials at two leader medical centers in the USA
The drug candidate acts on a target called CholineKinase-α and is a small molecule that obtained the IND approval on September 2010 and is administered to patients with solid tumors.
Until present moment, the Company has raised almost €10 million in equity investments and has spin-out a line of biomarker assets obtaining €1.2 million.
The company has extended its pipeline through the in-licensing of a series of small molecules that inhibit an enzyme on the ubiquitin p
The Company is fundraising €20 million in equity and non-dilutive funds that will bring the Company to the end of Phase II with its first drug candidate and bring three new candidates, one of them already selected, to the end of the preclinical phase.
New bioinformatics technology that allows to design small molecules that interact with chosen targets.
• The aim of the company is to create molecules of interest for new therapeutic targets or targets covered by drugs that are not good enough. The examples given by the developed molecules show the finesse and potency of the technology.
• The algorithm, which is very powerful, is completely developed and tested, and although, obviously, it will be optimized in the future, there is virtually no development risk.
• The company has three molecules ready to license and two business development agents with extensive experience in the pharmaceutical wo
rld are working on these licenses, despite the youth of the company.
• The company plans to have a break-even point in less than two years. For the investor there are different possibilities of disinvestment, but the Company aims to be a company that pays dividends.
This is a Company that has a relatively low risk and its technology is much powerful than other companies on this field, since they do the filtering of candidate molecules, much later of other technologies, thus they don’t lose good candidate drugs.
Radio Frequency dynamic 3-dimensional system to visualize on real time with high resolution and high refreshment rate internal organs of the body.
– The Company has been fully funded until now by the inventors.
– The Company will begin by developing a heart non-invasive diagnose system, that will be followed by other organs
– The Company has an experienced management team, able to work under extreme pressure and design state of the art systems on the 3-D vision RF field.
Looking for investments or codevelopment opportunities
Small molecules to treat solid cancers
Proof of concept for solid tumors on sp-1 binding inhibitor target
The Company is looking for investors
Fundraising for Venture Capital that invests in Biotech Companies
Please contact us to obtain more information